October

just blink my eyes...
September was passed...
how fast is it ?
how could it be ?


Selamat Hari Aldifidri & Selamat Hari Raya yang terlambat to Malays...
no doubt... Alfred & Estee (Fatimah) too... xD


a lot of friends borned on October...
as belows... : -

Jacky - 2nd of October
Christine - 3rd of October
Foong - 4th of October
9Dou - 10th of October
Charina - 11th of October
Jia Ern - 14th of October
Janice (Ying) - 17th of October
Blueberry - 20th of October
Carmen - 24th of October
Yvonne (Chia May) - 25th of October
Janice Yap - 26th of October
kinki lee & Yuuka (Ah J) - 28th of October ~ xD


sorry for those people's birthday that i really can't remember properly...xD
forgive me please~ xD

6 comments:

+..УvoNие..+ said...

Wei,dun write my real name lar
chia may = ="
very leong ar...mei chyi!
Muahahahaha!XD

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

wakaka~~~~
biar lar~~~
u were betrayed my name in ur blog too many time~~

+..УvoNие..+ said...

Your name is nicer mah!
Muahahahahaha!~~~XD

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

ding neiiii~~~~
ur name was same with Moonlight Resonance~ Camy~~~haha~~
u better don't call yvonne~~
call camy lar~~~xD

+..УvoNие..+ said...

yeerrr,,she is a devil woman!
I dun wan!!~XD

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

but she's such a beautiful & Sok women worrr~~~xD