Ampang NV

I did mentioned that a programme from Astro channel AEC named "My New Village Stories"

As the programme said that was 60th anniversary of Malaysian Chinese from new village establishment this year.

It's a collective memory of Malaysia Chinese.
As I know surely is Ampang NV

I can't consider as fully grew up from NV
I caught this programme just now n' it really hook up my memory

The power of media are always great

Cut it to shortly
Those shop lots built like old-line building at Ampang Belacan
Highly wish it may be retread but still keeps as the old-line style
I don't wish it be demolish in the future days


**************************************************

A restaurant I always visited since I was an enfant
It is still running business even until now n' with the same boss


Yong Tau Foo
Serious... The times I'd been visited can count with my fingers


Gao Wong Ye
That's like a jollification every year in lunar calendar
(The certain 9 days))


Tower for incineration


Crowded for praying


Chinese Opera
They're mostly speaking Hokkien




Dough dolls~
(I always get Ikan 1 ~ uish~))




Those maltosebiose~


Those spiral joss sticks~


Anyway
I love our Chinese culture

0 comments: