THE SUCKEST TAXI DRIVER I EVER MET !!

I would like to say
Our country utility cars are SUCKS anyway

Not arriving the destination on time
Mostly of the drivers are sucks
Especially those Autobus n' Taxi


Let me telling you the story:-

I was went off from my working place
Due my parent unable to give me ride so that I be forced to taking taxi

me : " Bandar Baru Ampang ? "
Stupid dump driver : " Ya. "
Stupid dump driver : " Kat mana area tu ? "
me : " Lalu Ampang Waterfront "
Stupid dump driver : " Mana tu ??? "
me : " ... ... ... ... Tak apaa... I tunjuk you nanti... sekarang you terus jalan dulu "

This fu*ker kept mumbling why that Ampang always jam
Some more that his tone were fu*king annoyed me
( Who likes traffic jam ?! WTF !! ))

When arrived my area
Stupid dump driver : " Ahlaaa niii... kenapa tak cakaplah awal-awal...rupanya kawasan nii pulak... Cakaplah Bandar Baru Ampang !"

... ... ...
Seriously
This was really PISSED ME OFF

me : " Sayakan awal sudah beritau "Bandar Baru Ampang" ??!! You nikan bengkak ke ?! Celaka !!! "

* BANG the door n' runaway *


How good serviced are 'em ?
FU*KER !

0 comments: