Ee Yee's 21's Birthday [Photos]

Year 2009
Pretty lot of friends getting through 20 or 21st year-old and me included
That night was Ee Yee's turned to became an adult as well

Date: 11th of April (Saturday)
Venue: K.L, Times Square Hotel 43th Floor (A room unprovided air-cond)
Time: 20:00

School Uniform Night Party

get the party started as belows:-

Like "Canteen Day"? or "Children Day"? xD

I did enjoyed the food~Yum Yum~
and
I couldn't escape due that cameras stand by from left + right + front.. ><


**As Ee Yee's requested, she wanted everyone's capturing in Solo**


Jun Dng - A patern of good student
His face were so damn innoccent~ xD
He said: That was surprised that I still fit the pant from secondary school moment


Rodney Pak - A primary school student
He said: I'm only 7 year-old and I'm speedy in growing up so that I'm looks mature

Elson Wong - A discipline problem student
He said: You'll understand from my holding hand

Janice Lee - A sweet n' canny student

She said: Nana!!


The couple winner - Hardworking students
They was deserved cause completed set of School Uniform from top to toe

Chris Lee, Ah Hon - A kind prefect from SMK Sentosa



Remy Ng - An army from odd school ??
He said: I think I get the wrong message bout the theme




Wardy Yap - A noob student wearing uniform without ironed
He said: This is the expression when a student facing camera snapping




Wewe Then - A student who still struggling about his/her inclination of sexual
He said: What pose should I show?



Rachel, Swee Fong - An adorable student
She said: Anyone knows I'm actually dressing like HK style student ?



Sean Ooi - Showing a serious face student
He said: I'm from Chong Hwa Girl school



Eileen Kumiko - Dai Ka Jie of Student Gang
She said: I'm actually is nice



Esther Cheah - A cadet police
She said: I'm hereto giving preservation to those students



Chucku - A Physic teacher knowing from his hair
He said: I did mentioned I'm a guru



Ken Sheng - A student always dreaming
He said: I'm worried that my pant going tear



Ah Sing - An acute prefect
He said: Tolak markah demerit kau sebab you ketawa tanpa sebab!!



Seow Shan - A smart student
She said: Am I look like student from Taiwan ?



Colleen - A beautiful teacher
She said: Ok arh my dressing??



Peggy - A naughty student looks alike Britney Spears
She said: My spec nice huh ?


(Apologize to Ee Yee cause still got alot of people I didn't capture their Solo Pic ><)


** Co - Capturing **

As they said: A sailormoon with a 7 year-old boy
( I was so wtf why I'm sailormoon huh ??)




Esther xXx Kin ^o^



Hahasss~~~ xD




You're under arrested!!



Ever seen a NOOB ? He is



Birthday Girl Ee Yee with the stupid cadet~



Left: Ee Yee - Colleen - Peggy - Esther



Peggy xXx kIn



Yarkkkkkkk~~~



Me with the Birthday girl ^^



kIn xXx Ooi



Capture as usual right ?
*
NEXT
*

They still can't make it
*
NEXT
*
They said: CANNOT !! I'M NOT THE PROFFESIONAL 1 !!
*
Next
*
Finally , We get what we want
GOOD TAKE !!




Wow... Doraemon - Giant released from school~~


Janice and me and... .... = o =


Rodney~ This is the evidence that you "FIT" me with tie~
Hell Balls~


Students caught by a smiling cadet police



You see his face so damn jahat~


Ss~ She's beautiful~


All busy for self entertained




Ooi dancing with Wewe~LoLzzZzzZ



Finally Shuet Yee arrived from pc fair~ ^o^
She used to a prefect, either~



The climax moment...
Raise your hands up~~~~
Weird that We all sang "Negaraku" instead of the usual birthday song to her~ xD


You see the birthday girl ^^


Really like student gathering~


The cake so delicious but hard like rock


Ee Yee with the gift that we gave~

^^





Ss: Ai nii~





Lol~~~ Happy Niaaa~~~



A student with a guru fizik






** ANOTHER 18SX SHOW TIME **
I'm not really know why that all guys likes to playing some GAME when sticking together
That seems like compulsary what
18 SX arhh





Disgusting ?? xD



**Wardy were capturing me and at the same time I was capturing Wardy, too**
SO??

=

Lol~


Self Serving~~


Esther looks alike Malay - Fatimah from this side..

Fierce Peggy~



Girls~

Boys~
I like this photo~ ^^





All together




** Ended up~**

That was FUN !! xD

1 comments:

Elynna Low said...

hope u get alot fun..i oso cant tahan no air con