The Last Once ... ... Video Sharing

I'd like to recommend an old video to my blog readers
I almost forgot n' accidentally listened back to it

Video Name "最后一次" which mean "The Last Once"


As the rumour says:

This song were composed by a girl who contracted skin cancer n' no any solution
She was only 17's
So this girl decided to compose a song to her boyfriend
She was asked her friends to doing recording for her
She was insisted to sing this song by self without caring her sickness
End up
She was died
(No people even know who is she))

The boyfriend was died at year 2008, either
Caused slipped down to the cliff when he climbed on the mountain just for looking on sunrise

****************

Yes
Without caring any disputability
It was touched me well

If it were true : I can say that was world tragedy
If it were sham : I can say that was attractive

1 comments:

rodney said...

yorrrrr..so touching mehhhh
ishhh
so appreciate the one while u can!!