
Refers to the newspaper, the Leo meteor shower falling down from 4am to 8am at 18th of November 2009.
I never seen such phenomena before.
So that I went out with two fellas at 3am something to full fill our curiosity and their hunger
But seems like no point cause we didn't see anything even a little star from the sky
But seems like no point cause we didn't see anything even a little star from the sky
We back at 630am and sleep like corpse afterwards
I wonder when can I see such view in our illusive and puzzle future ?
Anyway,
to all my friends,
We should appreciate
what we had
what we are having
what we learned
what we are learning
Hence, I'm extremely appreciate the moment that I hanging around with my lovely friends
I believe that we wouldn't be crazy around like this once we got different pathway
Blessing*
Blessing*

0 comments:
Post a Comment