Date: 24th and 25th of October 2009
Jesus Gang at Avana Hotel !!


The best I ever had :D

Girls~


Game members~
We ride up to Genting 3 hours and mostly stayed at hotel for fun
They gave me a surprise and I just feel so so thank you guys
We ride up to Genting 3 hours and mostly stayed at hotel for fun
They gave me a surprise and I just feel so so thank you guys
King Game cannot be escape for sure
Sorry for couldn't share those videos due to some copyrighted problem. xD
Anyway,
I enjoyed the trip well
I was fully RELAX and RELEASE in this vacation
Sorry for couldn't share those videos due to some copyrighted problem. xD
Anyway,
I enjoyed the trip well
I was fully RELAX and RELEASE in this vacation
It was fun all the way
Thanks guys ~
Thanks guys ~

0 comments:
Post a Comment