4 days I didn't update my Owlism... oh pity oh ~
How do I been through from my first day to third day of CNY ?
I tryin' to grab my memory storage...
CNY Eve
- Surely had dinner with family
- About ten thirty somethin'...
- Bounced to Wardy's house with jesus gang...
- For what ?
- Not really remember ...
- I think we had gamblin'...
First day of CNY
- Slept like a corpse due that no people wake me up...
- My family went to temple...
- Re-heated my lovely vegetarian meal and catch up dramas until they back...
- Told me that have to back to my parent's hometown at evenin'...
- I thought can catch up the CNY movie with buddies on that night...
- Within an hour I was switched my position from K.L. to Pahang...
- But no doubt... It was great that back to those village cause by can fully enjoyed the air of CNY as those decoration and firecrackers as well...
Second day of CNY
- Still stay at hometown...
- Totally couldn't get with the bed that not belongs to me...
- slept 5 hours somethin' with woke up frequently...
- Started felt a little painful inside my throat...
- I followed Ken back to K.L. about 18:00 somethin'...
- We was forgot the public holiday was goin' to finish and caused the traffic jam so badly...
- Stuck in traffic jam about 1 and a half hours... Uishh !!
- 20:15 when I stepped in my house...
- Only have ten minutes to prepare
- Ee Yee picked me up to Pavilion to catch up CNY movie
- Rolled to Wardy's house for the next entertainment
- Gambling
- King Game.. those salivary game again...
- Wewe & Law were drunk and created alot of joke and made us fainted
- Law kicked my stomach with his cb leg and showed me his branch luckily I missed
- Almost of us were overnight at Wardy's house
- Sleepless "morning" again
Third day of CNY
- A tirin' mornin' with a pair of dull eyes
- Sucks breakfast at the near by mamak stall
- Enjoyed singin' at Puchong Neway
- Had dinner at Pandan Indah 9898 Restaurant
- True & Dare
- Cancellation of the actual planned
- Berambus ke rumah supaya writin' blog and tidur like mayat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
pok pok, pok pok gham diu..
why u spoke rude words ?? xD
drunk guy
Post a Comment