Durin' Midnight

Midnight...
The moment I love the most for whole day long
That's the reason why that I always hang with a pair of dull eye circle with purple colour as well

There always can fully give my mind relaxin' well
I even found my little spaces
Everythin' just can state together at the said moment


When everybody fell asleep with their sweetness dreams

I was blabbed somethin' to my pretties bloggy - Owlism
I was enjoyed my H.K. dramas & music as well
I was doin' my homework
I was trained my vocal with a low volumin'
I was introspected what had I did on yesterday
I was stared at the LCD screen without doin' anythin' just like a noob
I was missin' the one who I missin' everyday so badly
And...
So on... ... ...

In conclu...
I love Midnight...
Hence... I love Owl either

0 comments: