Actually...
Am I look so fat huh ?
Am I look so ugly ? ><
Sounds like what I did and what style that I had changed like nothin' & just presented the negative thoughts...
I started to have those suspicious to myself...
Is it there anythin' wrong ?
My attitude ? My behaviour ?
I tried to altered to stated better but still doesn't matter...
What's wrong with me ... ?
Maybe I too care about that...
Actually just a small matter...
But I still want to split it out to my Owlism...
Actually just a small matter...
But I still want to split it out to my Owlism...
It's enough due I don't know can sharin' with who, though...
I don't want to care bout what people thinkin' & their sight as well...
It's very very tirin'...
I wish I could achieve this way...
Sigh... ... ...

2 comments:
same feeling here...
but need to chill ya...dun think too much kk?is ja make u suffer nia
absolutely...
Post a Comment