Hereto uploaded some videos taken by usin' SonyEricsson model K 700i with damn poor quality as belows :-
That was the moment we had fully enjoyed when stated in secondary school
*Epey's been pulled by Kok Waii into the pool... xD
We was 17's...
At the end still can heard Epey coughin' caused by drowned...xD
**Background sounded - Esther Cheah, Epey Tan**
I was made this video when graduated from secondary school
We taken those photos while finished our last paper of SPM
They titled it as "kinki uncanny"
*Who knows what the hell am I doin' ?
They kacau me when I was textin'... Eish ! xD
The Ladies and Gentlemen...
Before startin' a story...
I'd like to say...
** Background sounded : Epey Tan and the girl is Ebel Then...She's that kinda funny girl either... xD**
*****************************************
My mum ever told me "the most happiest moment should be found in aged 13-17's"
Ya...
I agreed with it...
And yet...
I miss that moment so badly...
★ Skipped class for tuition at Kasturi
★ Skipped tuition for playin' Counter Strike at C.C.
★ Makan-makan minum-minum all around with whole gang
★ Sleepin' while class runnin'
★ Playin' mahjong while teacher not available
★ And so on... ... ... ...
Wink**
For me it is such a rich of memorable stuff
Hereto sayin' THANK YOU to EPEY TAN for provided those videos
That's unusual to be worth rememberin'
**The above videos may not playin' smooth... Sorry for any inconvenience...**

1 comments:
喂,你以前也的样子很好笑哦,我不会讲啊,只觉得很好笑。不过,现在真的‘大个女’咯······
Post a Comment