Untitled

Accidentally viewed some old photos and felt like wanna write somethin'...


Taken - Year 2005 or 06??
Year 2009


● Shuet Yee @ Poh Leng ●
I've forgot since when I knew this girl
(Should be 2004 or 05 like that??))
We're knowing each other from a forum named 9dou
The first time we met were at Times Square and watched movie -
"The Pirates of the Caribbean"
v
v
v
Taken - 2006


Year 2008
(Same Posed n' same angle))



● Esther ●
This fellow...
My blog's readers should be pretty cleared bout her
As my post ever mentioned that knowing her since Year 1999



Proven that people are always changing no matter their face or mind
They are keep finding the best way to upgrade themselve and figuring improvement


By now... Can you accept that your face while primary school huh ?? xD
That was always funny that viewing back the "classical" look
Don't ya ??

2 comments:

shuet yee poh leng said...

oopppssss.....long long time ago lao po~~~~

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

LoLzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~
Absolutely ~~~ xD
time goes fast huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh