
Recent days
I was caught back a cartoon name's A Bug's Life
(Although I dislike insects, It is scares me))
At the end, I almost cryin'
The main character, Philip's friends were so helpful
Try to imagine that can you even sacrifice your life
to save your friend that only knew few months ?
Or friendship upto few years ?
Let's back to the realistic
Someone are born to not payin' out
They are stated to be the selfish one
And the opposite way someone are not
So who are you prefers to be ?
Haha
Anyway
I love cartoon and comic
(Surely depended of quality))
● Disney
● Hayao Miyazaki
● Crayon Sinchan
● Doraemon
● Jimmy
● Dragon Ballz
● Slam Dunk
● Junji Ito
● Nana
and so on...
Wow...
That's worthy that if get all series of those collection
Don't you agree huh ? xD
( For those cartoon supporter for sure))
(Although I dislike insects, It is scares me))
At the end, I almost cryin'
The main character, Philip's friends were so helpful
Try to imagine that can you even sacrifice your life
to save your friend that only knew few months ?
Or friendship upto few years ?
Let's back to the realistic
Someone are born to not payin' out
They are stated to be the selfish one
And the opposite way someone are not
So who are you prefers to be ?
Haha
Anyway
I love cartoon and comic
(Surely depended of quality))
● Disney
● Hayao Miyazaki
● Crayon Sinchan
● Doraemon
● Jimmy
● Dragon Ballz
● Slam Dunk
● Junji Ito
● Nana
and so on...
Wow...
That's worthy that if get all series of those collection
Don't you agree huh ? xD
( For those cartoon supporter for sure))

0 comments:
Post a Comment