Happiest Craziest Xmas Eve 2008

Xmas Eve...
What we done ? xD
An excited experienced ever had...
Pay more patient for read my story ya... xD

Gamers:-
- Elson (Leader of Sixty-Seven Crew)
- Janice (Ass. Captain)
- Wewe (Creator of Sixty-Seven Crew)
- Kin
- Chucku
- Issac

Okay...
There's only 6 peoples with the hilarious and the silly story...

I was get off by 19:00 and get a ride to station LRT...
Waitin' Chucku with the novel...
15 minutes ago... Chucku were arrived...
Waitin' Wewe with the phone...novel...an empty stomach and...mosquitoes bitten...

We was rolled to "Kayu Cafe" (= =..Sucks name ever heard...) for our dinner...
Ken were with us but just few minutes...the chair even not heated... xD
After dinner... We set Wewe's house as the next station...
We took a quite long time to think bout the next thin'...
Finally... We sang Xmas songs along the streets with one guitar & 5 voices...
Gosh...
I can't believe I will do that ... (And...There's thousand of huge and fiercely dogs... They barked us 99... They was part of audiences... Dogs always the best friend with human...Euish!))

Elson encouraged us sing at Steven's Corner... In front of those fellas...
This suggestion made Wewe nearly crazy and lost due to his friends always drop their foot there...
He were struggled so long bout that...
Finally...We did sang... Arshhh...
As them said... The "audiences" kept their mouth shut and starrin' us with their gawk face...
Some of them gave us some claps though...
Our pace was as fast as possible...
I felt the street was longer than usual... Shameful !!! xD
It was excited...

And when we're on the car...
We kept screamin' "Merry Xmas" as loudly as we can to the others...
Sprayed Elson's friend as a tricked... xD

Pheww.... ... ....
It was so damn tirin' on the spirit... Do you know ??
Finally...
The "Present Draw" was started at the deep night...
I get Janice's...
Janice get Wewe's...
Wewe get Chucku's...
Chucku's get Elson's...
Elson get Issac's...
Issac get mine...

Serious...Those present were pretty attractive...
And I love the one I get ~
The first sight I saw this present I was laugh out loudly ...
The first thin' that flew up in my mind was Esther... hahaahahhahaa~~~ xD

At last but not least...
The game named "King" couldn't be escape...
Be the "King" by turn...
I was kena tricked 99...
My fist...My nose... Even though my ear got their saliva... Euhhhhhh!!

It was a pretty great experience of my life
( Ah hahaahahahaha~~~xD))

To be attachin' those photos maybe few days later ?
There's rich of humour... xD

0 comments: