Xmas Eve 02 (Photos)

Ya... I keep my promises...
Attached herewith those photos...
Shown as the photo as how I fool my Xmas Eve 2008 around...
wahaha~~xD
Sing Sing Sing~Sing among the street~
Pastin' those lyrics with guitar code ~ xD


Yes... We did...Steven's Corner... Can you imagine huh ?
Crowded there noe ?

Say "Hi" to those Xmas gift~ ^^
Makin' "Draw"
Janice get Wewe's gift which the alarm in pillow type ^^
I get those little stuff from Janice~ xD yeah~
The babii IQ steel from Chuck~ xD
Finally...Issac get my little "Taufu" savin' box & cup...
Elson get his favourite chocolate from Issac...xD
Chuck get a little bra from Elson... "Suit u lar~"
Xmas Gift of us~ xD
Good Take...
nyiap nyiap nyiap~ xD
My babe doo doo is wearin' bra & damaged teeth...xD
Okay...
Justo show you what the punishment for the guys who lose in the game...
Enjoy ya~
Uish!!! Absolutely... That's Chuck's foot...
wahhahahaha~~xD
xD
The "grass" damn geli lar weii~
You see you see...Wewe's actually actin' "Tree"...xD

Merry Merry Xmas !!


4 comments:

meow meow said...

你就好咯,我那天都不可以去庆祝,下雨喔···没办法啦···你就好啦···那么开心···好讨厌···

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

nvm lar~
u can celebrate ur new year eve~xD

Elynna Low said...

i like the little doll ft bikini de

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

xD~~
haha~~~
yeahh~~~
the bikini damn shock~~xD