Today I was late...
Yes...
Late again...
I felt so sorry to my supervisor, Mimi...
Back to the story...
I awoke by Mimi's call...
I hate myself that how come I can over slept again ?! SHIT !
Sorry Mimi...
I let you disappointed again...
I've promised you I will never late anymore but I break my promised again...
Sigh... ><><>+copy.jpg)
Talk about Mimi...
She is such a good supervisor that I ever met...
She's helpful and kindness...
I still remember that first time I saw her...
She smilin' with me and in my mind I wonderin' she's so nice...
Serious...
She was helped me alot and taught me alot about those treatment, the way of human and philosophy as well...
Today Ah Lai was came to her and asked her back to KLCC with some great conditions...
Once I heard this news I felt quite sad about this shit...
But I can't do anythin' cause by that's her right to choose her own way...
Finally she ignored it because of the workin' hours was unstable...
Add more time to accompany her family is needed...
.JPG)
Anyway... Mimi...
You always are my supervisor...
Such a good supervisor in my mind... ^^
Yes...
Late again...
I felt so sorry to my supervisor, Mimi...
Back to the story...
I awoke by Mimi's call...
I hate myself that how come I can over slept again ?! SHIT !
Sorry Mimi...
I let you disappointed again...
I've promised you I will never late anymore but I break my promised again...
Sigh... ><><>
+copy.jpg)
Talk about Mimi...
She is such a good supervisor that I ever met...
She's helpful and kindness...
I still remember that first time I saw her...
She smilin' with me and in my mind I wonderin' she's so nice...
Serious...
She was helped me alot and taught me alot about those treatment, the way of human and philosophy as well...
Today Ah Lai was came to her and asked her back to KLCC with some great conditions...
Once I heard this news I felt quite sad about this shit...
But I can't do anythin' cause by that's her right to choose her own way...
Finally she ignored it because of the workin' hours was unstable...
Add more time to accompany her family is needed...
Anyway... Mimi...
You always are my supervisor...
Such a good supervisor in my mind... ^^
Mimi Yap... You suit with this hair style~~ xD ahhhhaaahaaaahaa~~~

2 comments:
谢谢你的赞赏和鼓励,我也很高兴可以和你做同事和朋友,这是我们的(缘),不管以后我们还会不会再继续做同事,因为还有更远的路要走,有你的理想要追,希望我们可以记得大家。如果有天你变了红人(海螺),希望你不要忘记我哦···不管怎样,我还是要再次谢谢你的赞赏。谢谢你···
ahla...
no such chance to become artist lar ~ xD
ya. anyway.
appreciate what we havin' ^^
Post a Comment