Photograph

Today is my off day
At the previous off day surely I sleepin' like corpse in the mornin' but...
I woke up at 0900...
Why huh ?
I promised Estee to be her camera girl for her "group" assignment... (Sigh..))

I brought her to the cafe I ever recommended - Caffeinees
Luckily that she said nice at last...
Ya...
The environmental is quiet enough & can feel so casual as well...
We kept captured from our seat to toilet & the corridor too...
Rich of "feel" & impressionable from few pieces of those photos...

Thanks to the waiters who lend us the place for capturin'...
Phew~
Will show you the results once I get those photos...

*P/S : - Tee, Mark my words... Don't too stress up your mind... Just do what you have to do... Anyway, just ring me up if necessary~*

1 comments:

* Shu Chin * said...

i can send to u..
tell me how to send to u ya =)