Rest Well Thursday

Yesterday was my lovely off day...
I did rest well due I no need to attendin' class...
I did my foot pedicure and colorin' my nails in my favourite purple
And...
Finally my brother dyed & cut my hair...
No doubt.... Dyed the color as usual -Purple
How long that I'd been waitin'... Eish Eish Eish...
The silly thin' I gonna tellin' is...
My brother dyed my hair until half way he told me " I'm gap c lar weii... "...
Then he just leaved me alone & rolled to toilet... (Dang !))

I felt that I really love purple color with no reason... Blow ya ?

Around 20:00 somethin'
I'd been rolled to OUG pasar malam for my dinner & find Elson & Jan as well
Pok gai arhh...
What they did was totally pissed me off lar ~
Ain't remember already ~ Uishhhh~

You see...Big sigh... Elson's face always rich of expression...
(Actually still got few but promised them cannot exposin' it...xD))

I rememberin' that I saw a handsome guy durin' sittin' in front of Elson's stall...
Gosh...
I'd been long never seen those beautiful stuff in my sight... xD
His eyes was killin' me softly lar weii~~ xD
Amen~~ xD

Okay...
I'd been Steven's Corner few times within 1 week...
I realized that I cannot apart with it...
You see...
When I was workin' at SW...Always yum cha at S.Corner
When I was studyin' at Tarc...Always yum cha at S.Corner
When I was studyin' at Halo...Always yum cha at S.Corner
Hey Boss~ Great lar you~
You've achieved your way~

1 comments:

shuet yee poh leng said...

yuhuhhh~~~new HAIR!!!!
muacksss