7th day of CNY
Workin' off today...
Workin' off today...
pheww...
Finally turns me...
I was only slept 4 hours then bounced to Happy Garden had DimSum with Evonne them
Uishhh...
I was awoke by Kobey's called due that I was sleepin' like a corpse...
After my favourite breakfast then rolled back and stay at house until Shandy and Ricky rang me up asked for drink and gamblin' at my house for a while...
Around 18:15+
I was at Wardy's house taken his stuff and ride up Janice's car...
All of us follows the planed that overnight at Elson's house...
Jusco at Serdang were our next station for buyin' Issac's present and cake for his 23's celebration... ( To suprisin' him lar...))
Janice and I was decorated the photo frame and bla bla bla lar...
Add on waitin' for Wewe them comin'...
Startin' feelin' tired at that moment...
Uish...
23:00+++++
Played firecrackers at a playground which near by Elson's house...
Wow... I like there so much lar weii...
What a wonderful place...
Big enough...
I just so sympathy those doggies... xD
They was kept barkin' while we "boomin'" with high sounded... xD
I still remember Elson was spoiled the cover of the bin with the babii celaka cracker...
And finally the guard was comin' to us and warned us... xD
There's pretty lot of stars above of our head...
I love them so much...
I love them so much...
They are darn beautiful...
It may hook up your little thin' what hidin' into your heart...
Besides...
They kept foolin' around and acted gay as well lar...
Eishh... Disgusted like cb ...
Some times I really worried bout them whether will becomin' a real gay or not
Those alcohol thin' surely cannot be avoid for that day...
Those alcohol thin' surely cannot be avoid for that day...
We rolled to the nearest 7-11 to purchased some...
0300 to 0430++++
They kept playin' pillow fightin'...
Gosh...
I had recorded a funny video...
I wish can upload and sharin' it with you guys... xD
0500+
Slept like corpse... ... ...
************************************************************
8th day of CNY
No doubt...
Gosh...
I had recorded a funny video...
I wish can upload and sharin' it with you guys... xD
0500+
Slept like corpse... ... ...
************************************************************
8th day of CNY
No doubt...
Issac was the one who woke up earliest...
And his mission was totally failed...
He were failed to awake us by the said time...
Rolled to Sunway Lagoon...
That day we really enjoyed the water park lar...
But for those excitin' infra(s) we just played few...
Beh tahan... felt sick that moment...
Some more... We're tired like cbcbcb hell...
That's all my CNY holiday...
It's finished just like a winked...
And...
And his mission was totally failed...
He were failed to awake us by the said time...
Rolled to Sunway Lagoon...
That day we really enjoyed the water park lar...
But for those excitin' infra(s) we just played few...
Beh tahan... felt sick that moment...
Some more... We're tired like cbcbcb hell...
That's all my CNY holiday...
It's finished just like a winked...
And...
Everythin's back to normal again and again...
*Willin' to upload those photos later...**
*Willin' to upload those photos later...**

0 comments:
Post a Comment