Nothin's gonna change destiny
Why that my sister got such disease or can even not listed as disease but is problem of psychology...
She only spendin' our money but no any income at all...
She felt nothin' with this... but still kept blamed everyone from her family, that's us...
Was I did anythin' wrong ?
I totally don't know how to start up a communication with her...
I rather that not to hear and not to see her face and her words is better...
Some time I was so envy bout her...
She's the one who ever studied University in family but the most useless person either...
What the fuck...
My cousins all goin' study at oversea...
I was already really so damn cb upset...
I was so stupid...

3 comments:
now only i realize thats the reason you drop it...
i tot you were lazy, fail too much tim..
sorry about that..
btw.. dont upset, when a person drop to a most bottom part, its the time to rebound..(i learn this from drama) its true. keep going and dont look back..
+U neh kinki jie!!!
哇哈哈哈!inhouse等着你!
u must do it to let others know u can do it...js dun give ba...gambateh neh finki jie~~~
Post a Comment