Happy Valentine's Day to everyone no matter single or in love
How was my valentine's day ?
Dated my friends had dined at Kuchaii Lama
Supposed is for all singles attendin' but finally those couples came too. xD
I think I'm first time goes through this kinda day with whole gang. xD
Finally I did enjoyed the dinner
I enjoyed my Chicken Mother..(No..) Maryland Chop...Ken finished it, though
That was fun. xD
*********************************************************************
I am bein' single about sometimes ago
I felt that I am the kinda of difficult to found a valentine one
Why say so ?
Caused by my attitude and styled either aren't easily to accepted by guy
Not least that my requirement too
No doubt that I'm the selfish one.
I need darn lot of FREEDOM
I need darn lot of FREEDOM
but
I need LOVE when the loneliness comes to me
I precisely dislike people comes to control me
I decided to dump him away from my mind
I decided to dump him away from my mind
That I don't know can make it or not, though
But at least that I didn't miss him so badly in the night like before
I need sometime or until the next one appears in my sight
By the way
Good luck my dears

2 comments:
祝你快点找个男朋友哦······
hahass~~
man man leii~~~~ xD
Post a Comment