Date: 01st @ 2nd of Aug 2009
Venue: KLCC Convention Hall 04
Objective: Promoter of PIKOM PC FAIR
Ya ya ya
Sorry again for update lately
Busy for ass. recent days~ ish ish~
That day wasn't crowded as the previous fair
Might because of the disease H1N1 ??
Hence
a lot of people wore facemask
I heard many of 'em fallen sick who worked at pc fair
One of 'em were my lao po Shuet Yee n' Fui Meng as well
N' me ?!
Keep sneezing even until now
I don't know because of the hazel or what , ISH !
Btw, Everyone must take a damn good care of yourself
I saw a lot of friends on that day
Epey's big brother - Yik just worked at next of my booth ~ LOL
Those event organizers who took my information
I did mentioned "CALL ME IF ANY PART TIME JOB AVAILABLE ON WEEKEND"
I really need weii
My nails color match with the pass, right right ?? LOL
I still remember we was crazy in snapping pic at past
(When SE K700 just released~ XD))
One more dude !!!
How long that I never capture with this face ?? LOL

Venue: KLCC Convention Hall 04
Objective: Promoter of PIKOM PC FAIR
Ya ya ya
Sorry again for update lately
Busy for ass. recent days~ ish ish~
That day wasn't crowded as the previous fair
Might because of the disease H1N1 ??
Hence
a lot of people wore facemask
I heard many of 'em fallen sick who worked at pc fair
One of 'em were my lao po Shuet Yee n' Fui Meng as well
N' me ?!
Keep sneezing even until now
I don't know because of the hazel or what , ISH !
Btw, Everyone must take a damn good care of yourself
I saw a lot of friends on that day
Epey's big brother - Yik just worked at next of my booth ~ LOL
Those event organizers who took my information
I did mentioned "CALL ME IF ANY PART TIME JOB AVAILABLE ON WEEKEND"
I really need weii
My nails color match with the pass, right right ?? LOL
I still remember we was crazy in snapping pic at past(When SE K700 just released~ XD))
One more dude !!!How long that I never capture with this face ?? LOL


+copy.jpg)

+copy.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment