What I've Done in week 3

Yes
I didn't update my bloggy as frequent as before
Yes
I busy for my weekly assignments
Stuck in thinking idea

Now I'd like to show what I've done since started my college life until now
Don't you say that I go college only for cock~
Prove it from my homeworks~
muahahahaha ~

The Colour Wheel
Which primary colours in RED, YELLOW n' BLUE linked with another colours




Value - Achromatic
Which mean that only avalaible in 3 colours - BLACK, GREY n' WHITE

This is the assignment I hate the most
3 parts drew with different material
I hate to shade drawing by poster colour !!
This was the assignment that I need to re-do


Monochromatic
Which only presented in 1 random colour with BLACK n' WHITE




Everything started from a "DOT"



You may create alot of ideas with it. ;)



This picture drew with every little 'DOT'
It was funny ^^




THE SERIES OF BAR CODE
Design every creativity thing with bar code






THE LINE
Line even can presented in emotional, speed, length n' so on





That's all my assignments from week 01 to week 03
Any opinion can share ??
That's my main point to posted this out~ LOL


P/S: Sorry for those unclearer photos. LOL

4 comments:

Grace said...

hey~
i like ur drawings lerr...
it's nice~
u're really talented in drawings~
good imaginations n ideas u have~
keep on d good work~
gambateh oo~^^

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

really ??
thanks dropped ur comment here.
u too , keep smart on ur studying ^^

shuet yee poh leng said...

lao po....u make me wanna change course ady!!!!
wuuwuwuw...so jealous u...can study what u like!!!
gambateh yo!!!

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

laopo~~~~~~
lama x jumpa ishh~~~~~
recovered ????
LOL
u arhhhhhh ~~ naughty 1 lar! LOL
u too.
must taking very good care !!