First,
Apologize to my bloggy - Owlism
I been very very busy weeks
- Assignments
- Research
- Drawing
- Working
- Singing
But I enjoyed with it although will crossing mad sometime when no idea in drawing
LLLOLLL
Today was taken my examination of my vocal class
The topic was performed a part-song with another partner which:
* Accordant with SOUL
Apologize to my bloggy - Owlism
I been very very busy weeks
- Assignments
- Research
- Drawing
- Working
- Singing
But I enjoyed with it although will crossing mad sometime when no idea in drawing
LLLOLLL
Today was taken my examination of my vocal class
The topic was performed a part-song with another partner which:
* Accordant with SOUL
* Accordant with SKILL
* Accordant with IMPROVISATION
* Accordant with FEEL
* Accordant with BREATHING
My partner was Elson
That wasn't an easy matter for me because of his singing skill is really good with no doubt
Ms. Chilla was hinted me and stressed me so badly
What song that Ms. Chilla chosen for us ?
"Timeless"
Wow... ...
That's a great challenge for us...
This song is fully presented in alt... (killed)
We always the first one to perform.
What song that Ms. Chilla chosen for us ?
"Timeless"
Wow... ...
That's a great challenge for us...
This song is fully presented in alt... (killed)
We always the first one to perform.
No exception on today, either
We was FAILED in the first take
Because we was laughed when seeing each other's face
Not contains something called "feel" at all
Luckily we get another second chance to re-take it
We PASSED !!
Pheww... ... ... ...
The said song scared me since I practiced it for thousand times
So I would not listen this song unless half year later
Lastly,
R n B song is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Die hard for R n B
We was FAILED in the first take
Because we was laughed when seeing each other's face
Not contains something called "feel" at all
Luckily we get another second chance to re-take it
We PASSED !!
Pheww... ... ... ...
The said song scared me since I practiced it for thousand times
So I would not listen this song unless half year later
Lastly,
R n B song is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Die hard for R n B

0 comments:
Post a Comment