Shoot...ShOoting

Date: 26th of July 2009
Time: 0900 morning
Venue: Permaisuri Park
Objective: Shooting !!


Huuu~~
I get these photos in 1 week period due to the stupid line was slow !!
I was applied dang plenty of sunblock on that day

Our photographer is Mr. Elbert (Epey's friend)
He done a great job !!
Why say so ?
That's because of he wasn't using DSLR but instead of SLR
He told me that was his first time using SLR to shoot portrait

Photo as per attached :)

I believe I can FLY~~~~~~~~





That's uneasy to capture with the real planted






Lan Ying~~~~ LOL









I really love these series ^^






Lan Pro~~









Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh





Good catch~





Ah bla bla bla bla~~~





Aishhh !! "one leg KICK" !!





Spot us spot us ??










Actually I'm doing JUMPO~~ LOL







赌侠~~~ lol





nyiak nyiak nyiak~~~
First try !!






The photographer - Elbert
Tq Tq ^^











Our Lunch !!
We had lunch at Taiwan 风味馆
Not bad
Might have a next try ;)

The fried chicken nuggets n' Tempura



Actually it named "阳春面"
But I called it wrong as "回春面"
XD






The dessert ~~




The 2nd Break !!

" 吃不胖的冰"
which mean that ice-cream without any calories~





The coffee favourite~
Bitter + Sweet
^.^

3 comments:

rodney said...

wah..lawanya... ^_^

猪猪菜 said...

Woah...u edit it~
should refer to my blog for original taste film photo, hiak hiak~

猪猪菜 said...

ceh, need approve 1.. i type 2 times, delete it yeah! XD