Crazy Snappin'

Okay...
Monday...My off day again...
Today awoke by 1100 somethin'...
And... Rolled to Wewe's house earlier than usual due to the practice...
I still feelin' sleepy at that moment...Gosh !

Serious lar...
Today my preparation was totally sucks like cb...
I couldn't even add more improvisation to the song that I chosen...
They was so great bout that but me...? Sigh...

I was felt upset today...
Durin' the class was runnin'...
Almost tearin' on the floor but I kept it...
I knew that's useless and definitely is my fault...
I didn't try better of it...

But... Never mind...
Just try it try it & try it !!

Anyway...
That's better that I split out my cb feelin'...
Okay...
Drop some pictures for my lovely blog~
It's colorless for few days d... xD


Captured by Issac's laptop...
Gosh...
It was funny snappin' lar weii...
Makes us laughed like hell...

All of us get a heaviest fist on our eyes...
Seriously love this some some... Got eye lashes~ pro like cb... xD
Naik miang ~~ xD

Hehe~ Ok mar~~ xD
Elson arhh... tolong lar...Your expression too over d... xD

Wardy like babii lar weii
Wewe~ Stamp~ xD
Gan Ba Teh ~





Second Shoot !!
At night...
We went back to Wewe's again after class...

Terrorist came to the town... Freeze !
...
ah hahaha ~~ xD Elson... xD
Show you our butts~~~ xD
New Group were born who named "Nai 2" ~
(Nia sing arhh... Got a fans beside them... And....the only 1...))


Dizzin'...
You see them~ Their face won't feel tired either~ xD
^^ Girls & Boys

Ok lar...
Snapped some serious posture....

Serious... I love the photos in color black & white...


Glad to be with you guys lar weii~
Funny snapped~
xD
There's alot of silly & hilarious happened when processin' the snappin'... xD

5 comments:

meow meow said...

oh my god , 看了那么多张照片,我最喜欢鼻孔大大那张,好可爱哦····印象最深刻···我喜欢喔···

Esther, 21 said...

hahahhaa..tis is niceeeee...

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

meow meow~ xD~~
ah hahahaha~~~~
ya~~~~agree with it ~~ xD

Esther~
we should have a try~ xD

Elynna Low said...

nice shoot wei...i oso 1 play...hehe

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

come on ee yee~~~xD