Photography at Caffeinees

Ya...
I Keep my words...
Continue my last post that regardin' the photography...
Attached herewith the photos as below :-

The charmin' look...

The devil..arhh...nope...The fierce look...



She look so beautiful right ? ^^
(Sure~Because I was the one who called as "camera girl"~xD))
Such a natural way she goes through
That what she want and me either... xD

America Breakfast comes with the English Tea...

Yeah...
The breakfast was nice...
I decided to visit there again...
And not least...
Esther was performed a nice look & posture than passed when facin' camera...
Congratulation ^^

4 comments:

Esther, 21 said...

tat is english tea ar? i tot american breakfast wf american tea tim..tak akan is english >< who noe really is lol..
Really thx for helping me shoot weih..touch touch

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

not english tea huh ?
Biar ~
Next station should be FULL HOUSE...
when bring me there? xD

Anonymous said...

a cafe that i visited @ kepong-pappa rich cafe.
nice also...bring u there when we free...

private-i

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

papa rich arh ?
Take me to mama poor lar~
xD
I heard this cafe before~~ xD