Definitely...
I'm bored so that I'll answer those taggin'
"Thank you so much" Shuet Yee ~ xD
*****************************************************
01. What have you been doing recently?
* Workin', thinkin' of my musical assigment and so on...*
I'm bored so that I'll answer those taggin'
"Thank you so much" Shuet Yee ~ xD
*****************************************************
01. What have you been doing recently?
* Workin', thinkin' of my musical assigment and so on...*
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
* When it greatly empty of battery *
03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
* Just arrived my workin' place *
04. When did you last cry?
* Seriously... Not remember due never cried too long *
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
* Depended *
06. What do you want in your life right now?
* Obviously... MONEY ! Everyone's needs *
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
* Not often since get drivin' license *
08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
06. What do you want in your life right now?
* Obviously... MONEY ! Everyone's needs *
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
* Not often since get drivin' license *
08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
* My baby pillow... It always comforts me~ xD *
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
* A short pant with light blue... *
* A short pant with light blue... *
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
* MONEY ! xD *
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
* Not really but just accept if I met that *
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
* Ain't remember... I think nope *
13. What was the last movie you caught?
*All's Well End's Well 2009 *
14. What are you proud of?
* My cheek... Dare you admit you're number one ? *
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
* Wishes for you ... bla bla bla bla.... by Ebel on 21/06/07 *
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
* Pan Yu Wen - Xia Yu Shii (Love that some some )) *
17. Do you have any nicknames?
* Kin, Maggie, Finki, Yuk Min Feii Long, Ah B, Li Bi Ki, Mei Qi Lu, Bing Peii, Feii Min, Feii Muii, Ice-cream (In Mandarin)) and so on... (Uncountable eishh ~ ))
18. What does you last received text message say?
* Mungkin kat OUG kut - by Janice. Ying on 22/02/09... (xD)) *
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
* About 0200++ mornin' *
20. Are you currently happy?
* What's "happy" ? *
21. Who gives you best advice?
* My parents... I love them dang much *
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
* I'm sick bout creamy *
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
* Kobey *
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
* Not really but just accept if I met that *
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
* Ain't remember... I think nope *
13. What was the last movie you caught?
*All's Well End's Well 2009 *
14. What are you proud of?
* My cheek... Dare you admit you're number one ? *
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
* Wishes for you ... bla bla bla bla.... by Ebel on 21/06/07 *
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
* Pan Yu Wen - Xia Yu Shii (Love that some some )) *
17. Do you have any nicknames?
* Kin, Maggie, Finki, Yuk Min Feii Long, Ah B, Li Bi Ki, Mei Qi Lu, Bing Peii, Feii Min, Feii Muii, Ice-cream (In Mandarin)) and so on... (Uncountable eishh ~ ))
18. What does you last received text message say?
* Mungkin kat OUG kut - by Janice. Ying on 22/02/09... (xD)) *
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
* About 0200++ mornin' *
20. Are you currently happy?
* What's "happy" ? *
21. Who gives you best advice?
* My parents... I love them dang much *
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
* I'm sick bout creamy *
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
* Kobey *
24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
* No *
* No *
25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
* My colleagues...*
* My colleagues...*
26. Do you wear toe socks?
* What for ? *
* What for ? *
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
* Esther *
* Esther *
28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
* Yeah I did *
* Yeah I did *
29. What annoys you most in a person?
* Non-stop sms , callin', botherin' and babblin' *
* Non-stop sms , callin', botherin' and babblin' *
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
* No *
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
* I HATE drug madly*
32. What is the colour of your room?
* Apple Green and white *
33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
* I will if unguilty once I've done *
34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
* Yes, I believe *
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
* Kin Lee *
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
* Mimi Yap *
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
* No *
38. Do you have a life?
* Got music got life, Got drawin' got life, Got money got life for sure *
39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?????
* Yeeeeeee....aP ! *
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
* Cause I like it *
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
* If It's a doggy ? *
42. Last time you smiled?
* Few minutes ago... xD *
43. Have you changed this year?
* From 19's to 20's... xD...Changed my hair style and color... Changed my direction~*
44. What are you listening right now?
* Hins Cheong - His story (nice nice~ )) *
45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
* No... I was concentrated doin' this... xD *
46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
* I did *
47. Is there a quote you live by?
* ?? *
* ?? *
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
* No such person *
* No such person *
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
* Guitar but sucks in playin' *
* Guitar but sucks in playin' *
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
* schedule arrangement *
* schedule arrangement *
51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
* Bloggin' *
* Bloggin' *
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
* I'm happy with my single life~~ xD *
53. What song best describe your love life?
* The Right Person - Dai Ai Ling *
* I'm happy with my single life~~ xD *
53. What song best describe your love life?
* The Right Person - Dai Ai Ling *
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
* No such person *
* No such person *
55. Who always make you laugh?
* My friends *
* My friends *
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
* Yeahhh~~~~~~~Those common language for sure~ xD *
* Yeahhh~~~~~~~Those common language for sure~ xD *
57. Favourite website(s)?
* My Owlism~~~ ^^ *
58. What's your middle name?
* Mei *
* Mei *
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
* Wake up without alarm, Breakfast + Lunch, Sittin' in front of computer without direction, Attendin' class, drink with friends, drivin' back home, lyin' on my bed... *
* Wake up without alarm, Breakfast + Lunch, Sittin' in front of computer without direction, Attendin' class, drink with friends, drivin' back home, lyin' on my bed... *
60. What do you think you are like?
* Like a corpse *
* Like a corpse *
61. Who will you choose to die with?
* No such person *
* No such person *
62. Where have you been today?
* My workin' place *
* My workin' place *
63. What game do you play often?
* King Game *
* King Game *
64. Who are you missing right now?
* My future Mr. Right who still haven't appears ~ Means no lar~*
* My future Mr. Right who still haven't appears ~ Means no lar~*
65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
* I pretty hate this kinda question... I think should be friend.. *
* I pretty hate this kinda question... I think should be friend.. *
66. What are you doing right now?
* How come you don't know what the hell am I doin' ? *
* How come you don't know what the hell am I doin' ? *
67. Which primary school are you from?
* SJK (C) On Pong *
* SJK (C) On Pong *
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
* Black, Purple, Grey *
* Black, Purple, Grey *
69. What emotion you like to show?
* xD *
* xD *
70. What is your life to you?
* Unpredicted *
* Unpredicted *
71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
* Text with friend and shoutin' out to my bloggy *
* Text with friend and shoutin' out to my bloggy *
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
* Ken Sheng *
* Ken Sheng *
73. Who do you admire most?
* Jay Chou *
* Jay Chou *
74. Which month are you born in?
* October *
* October *
75. How are you feeling right now?
* Numb *
* Numb *
76. What is the time now?
* 23:55 *
* 23:55 *
77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
* A cutie girl who we used to called each other lou por...- Shuet Yee *
* A cutie girl who we used to called each other lou por...- Shuet Yee *
78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
* Brown and purple *
* Brown and purple *
79. Why are you doing this test?
* Been tagged ... ( I shouldn't visit Shuet Yee's blog~)) *
* Been tagged ... ( I shouldn't visit Shuet Yee's blog~)) *
80. What do you do when you're moody?
* Blabbin' with my Owlism *
* Blabbin' with my Owlism *
81. At which age you wish to get married?
* Below 26's *
* Below 26's *
82. Who is more important to you?
* My dad and mum *
* My dad and mum *
83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
* Gatherin' with friends and eat/play 99 *
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
* Esther *
* Gatherin' with friends and eat/play 99 *
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
* Esther *
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
* Depends on the re-action of weather *
86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
* Be a rich girl *
* Depends on the re-action of weather *
86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
* Be a rich girl *
87. What is your goal for this year?
* Startin' my diploma, Succeed my vocal course, Slim up *
* Startin' my diploma, Succeed my vocal course, Slim up *
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
* No such thin' *
* No such thin' *
89. What feeling do you love most?
* Romantic *
* Romantic *
90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
* Obviously *
* Obviously *
91. What feeling do you hate the most?
* Sucks *
* Sucks *
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
* Absolutely !! *
* Absolutely !! *
93. Do you believe in God?
* I believe I believe~~~~ *
* I believe I believe~~~~ *
94. Who cares for you most?
* The both who made me *
* The both who made me *
95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
* My dad and my mum *
* My dad and my mum *
96. What will you bring when you fight?
* Camera and camera stand *
* Camera and camera stand *
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
* Tak tau lar doiiii~ *
* Tak tau lar doiiii~ *
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
* Careless and worthless *
* Careless and worthless *
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
* Enjoy your love then~ *
* Enjoy your love then~ *
100. How do you feel now?
* Regretted visit Shuet Yee's blog~ xD *
*************************************************************
I'm nice~
* Regretted visit Shuet Yee's blog~ xD *
*************************************************************
I'm nice~
Still the same~
Tag to who readin' my blog~ Uish~
Tag to who readin' my blog~ Uish~

1 comments:
hahaha...lao po~~~
thz for visit my blog and answer all 100ques!!!!
muackss^*^
Post a Comment