Today I went to K.L with Esther for takin' those brochures...
Supposed Esther is go with me as accompany but we called up Chuck finally.
He just wake up at that moment and I bet he's regretted picked up our called. xD
We took LRT as our ride to station Masjid Jamek and walked to In-House.
I saw Pinky but I totally can't recognized her at the first sight...
We saw Choi Theng's cousin who also studyin' at In-House in half way
and thanks to him for showed us the way to our destination.
The boy took us for lookin' around and
proven that's smaller than Tuition Centre Kasturi. xD
But quite okay lar...
I love the photography room... Dark ... Eish !
We had our lunch at the vegetarian stall that we used to visited...
The Zhaii Lou still can recognize us and I proud of his good memory...
The Sao Mang Gaii is looks chubby than before... eish eish... xD
Lastly I just want to say Thank You to Esther Cheah and Chucku Gan...
Thanks alot my friends...
******************************************************
I was taken shower twice due the whether was darn HOT !!
I was drove alone when goin' class and I felt sleepiest !!
Because of the Guitar class me and the couple have to arrive there by 17:00
My fingers became bruised with purple color...
Pain larr weiii~~~~~

2 comments:
kin..tarc comp is using apple mac edi o..LOL
oh really ?
I takin' back my words
Can arh ? xD
Post a Comment