Date: 25th of July 2009
Time: 1900 night
Venue: Wewe's house
I've been a long time never update my bloggy
Huhuuu
That day was Wewe 21st birthday celebration
We was the earliest arrived his house due to we all was HUNGRY like HELL
As usual
Let's the pictures tells the story~
Time: 1900 night
Venue: Wewe's house
I've been a long time never update my bloggy
Huhuuu
That day was Wewe 21st birthday celebration
We was the earliest arrived his house due to we all was HUNGRY like HELL
As usual
Let's the pictures tells the story~
I bet my blog readers knows who is sheright right ?
Rachel n' Eileen
kIn n' Ee YeeShe kepts telling me her face is itchy
You can know why from picture above
N' the uncle RodneyThe Couple Set
Hon n' Sook Han
Eileen n' Wewe
Remy n' Esther
Janice n' Elson
N' the new born couple - Ee yee n' Wei Jian (?)Camwhore Moment
Esther Ee Yee EileenAll started from "E"

I like this :)




me n ' Rachel
She always smile nicely
Ss Ee Yee Rachel
Huhu
Ken~~How long that we didn't meet each other ?!~
Finally we captured nicely
Seow Shan ^^
She's thin thin thin !
Rodney~His trademark in every shoots
67 Team ?
Issac Too
He going New Zealand in few months later
Can't bully him like before~ lol
Girls~~~~~


The Piquant one

I don't remember why I do that

The freshness armpit~ xD

Esther n' I was presenting the method of "Jumpo"
The Advertising



Wewe always presented spicy in sexy posing
With present Short pant with filled Condom from Mon to Sat
+
1 plaster on Sun

She always smile nicely
Ss Ee Yee Rachel
HuhuKen~~How long that we didn't meet each other ?!~
Finally we captured nicely
Seow Shan ^^She's thin thin thin !
Rodney~His trademark in every shoots
67 Team ?
Issac TooHe going New Zealand in few months later
Can't bully him like before~ lol
Girls~~~~~

with Birthday BOY
The Piquant one

I don't remember why I do that
The freshness armpit~ xD
Esther n' I was presenting the method of "Jumpo"The Advertising



Wewe always presented spicy in sexy posing
With present Short pant with filled Condom from Mon to Sat+
1 plaster on Sun

Handmade by his younger sister
I like this ~!
Promoting
Ee Yee 1
Kin 2
Rachel 3
N' Ss 4
I did a great job ??
The Candles Time
Malay Feel~~~
Birthday Boy with Birthday Cake

All were sincerely singing him birthday song which full of wishes
I want...
I like...
I wish...

The best FEEL of Kissing*
Boys x Boy
Girls x Boy
I never seen him do this job at past
What a pity Rem~ XD
Muahahahahaa~~~
Rodney Rodney !!
The Game
They are show you the aftereffect of this GAME
Go ! Round 1
The punishment
The Loser






Again... !


The last round
All Added Added Added !!
Dare to eat ?
Yes
I was one of the losers
Shuet Yee !
Finally she's reached !
The Presents
From his neck to feet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE !!
P/S:- I did enjoyed the night ^^
The Accessories
Visit http://www.colorss88.blogspot.com/ for more
I like this ~!
Promoting
Ee Yee 1
Kin 2
Rachel 3
N' Ss 4
I did a great job ??The Candles Time
Malay Feel~~~
Birthday Boy with Birthday Cake
All were sincerely singing him birthday song which full of wishes
I want...I like...
I wish...

The best FEEL of Kissing*
Boys x Boy
Girls x Boy
I never seen him do this job at past
What a pity Rem~ XD
Muahahahahaa~~~Rodney Rodney !!
The Game
They are show you the aftereffect of this GAME
Go ! Round 1
The punishmentThe Loser






Again... !


The last roundAll Added Added Added !!
Dare to eat ?
YesI was one of the losers
Shuet Yee !Finally she's reached !
The Presents
From his neck to feetHAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE !!
P/S:- I did enjoyed the night ^^
The Accessories
Visit http://www.colorss88.blogspot.com/ for more

1 comments:
年轻时光好开心哦···太好了···
Post a Comment