Back to Halo

Seems so long never talk about my class right ?
Finally today was the first lesson of our 2nd level class

Before class me & Wardy were caught up Wewe at 4 somethin'
Earlier than usual huh ?
Caused by we necessary to purchase Shuet Yee's present for her birthday~
We bounced to MV & purchased a dress at "Spade"
One thin' I want to say is...
I was bought the dress which same with Shuet Yee's present...xD
You see you see~~~
I was undertow!! xD
Self control to shoppin' ?? No such thin' from me...

Today was the last day of our receptionist girl who name's Ching Yee...
What a coincidence...
Her parents havin' a stall which sell snacks at SW 3rd floor...
Gosh... i used to bought snacks from there everyday... It was expensive !! xD

Everythin' still the same...
Mr. Alan as our tutor...
What've we learned today...
Heck prick... For me...It was so damn...
He asked me challenge some kinda cute song...
Breakthrough worrr.... .... .... >o<
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kill me please !!!!!

0 comments: