Quarantine

Movie... - Quarantine
Yes... I interestin' this kinda movie
So I decided to "challenge" ya...

No doubt... this movie was makes me crazy around the corner...
Me, Esther & Wardy were freakin' regret while the movie was goin' climax and we like move to the other cinema which playin' "BOLT" as well...
Rather than watch the little rat inside the little ball...
But Chuck was not feared about that... He's such a great dude...
It was horrible lar... ><
And cruel either...

A story about nucleus, VIRUS has been spreads to an apartment

And those peoples was infected to became a zombie one by one...

The end of that... All of them DEAD...

I was so damn proud of me...
I can even watch until the end of this movie...
I did lar weiii ! xD
I like it way of capturin'... just holdin' with hand...so damn real...
(Although it makes me dizzy))


When the babe alien appeared I was really screamed out loud...
You should watch this movie...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
Rank : 4/5 Star ****

0 comments: