My lovely phone was awoke me up due to the cb alarm
When i opened up my eyes
A laborious night was finally ended up & a beautiful mornin' was just started up
Why that i say so ?
Yes...
I was healed from the illness eaaaahhh! xD
Thanks for my daddy's Chinese traditional black medicine~ xD
Thanks Esther for the regard message
Thanks for the people who carin' me
And today i was filled up of damn great energy to work as well
Today's appointment was packed... goshh...
Just spend a little lovely lunch time to filled up my stomach
And... kept doin' treatment from mornin' until night
Boo my... it was tired and i was sweatin' so badly... cb...
That was an interlude durin' my workin' hours
I saw 2 packs of drinks in black colour were hangin' on the board
I wondered that's my colleague's drinks or whatever lar and i didn't care that much
Few minutes ago
Shandy was startlin' to told me that was brought by Ricky & Desmond
Anyway, thanks ya guys~ xD
What I have to tell you guys is... " What the heck...that was fuckin' bitter lar weii..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment