BITTERNESS

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

*********************

What the FUCK !!
I have been treated an injustice!!
I was be grievance !!
That STUPID SUCKER client - cb PUTRI xxxxxxxxx
I forgot her cb name & ain't that free to remember that !
I have been rejected to do treatment for her on next time !
CB ! That was your fault !
I ain't that free to purposely burn 9 your cb skin !
I already told you that DO NOT MOVE your cb leg which puttin' paddin' durin' the machine is in processin' !!
Once I just switched off the high frequency machine than you lifted up your cb leg for what ?!
You know you scared me huh ?
Ok...
Then when i switched on the machine again you direct screamed with startlin' & said " OUCH !! That's hot !!!!! "
( What the hell... Deserved you...CB ))

And the most wonderful & funny thin' was...
I still have to apologize to her ...
You know that moment I really felt I was like a blockhead...
I WASN'T WRONG !
If I was wrong i won't blame anyone ! CB !!
HELL SHIT !! ASSHOLE !! PRICK PRICK PRICK !!

The three unfair treatment I hate the most are
- be betrayed
- be GRIEVANCE
- be lied

Finally... my colleague was told me that actually there's a cb steel inside her cb hand due to an accident before...
Then i like to scold Joyce & Juliana !!
Why they still ask that cb Putri sign up this kinda course ??!!
You get benefit once you sold this course but now i was the "killer" & been rejected as well...
Ok mar... ... fuckin' fair what...

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL GO TO HELL !!!!!!
I HATE 9 YOU ALL !!!!!

I WAS SO DAMN INNOCENT !
I WASN'T WRONG !!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

发生什么事了。。
朋友..
有什么讲给我们听吧..