Accidentally listened this song from MyFm on this afternoon
I almost forget this song
I was freakin' fall for this song
Here you are...
"熬夜" 詞曲唱by 陳穎見
就在最近這幾天
我總是發呆老半天
盤旋在腦海中不去的是
你的話語和難忘的笑臉
就在最近這幾天
離開學校的日子很空閒
我總是有事沒事就溫習過去
還有重看我們的照片
飛呀 時間爲何那麽快的不見
一起歡笑一起流淚的日子
將這幾年點綴成美麗的畫面
飛呀 我請月光灑在我的身邊
我講學習如何去思念
我將熬夜回味這幾年日記每一面
我曾經為你熬夜
只爲了做你的生日卡片
一起熬夜 一起準備明天的測驗
過了今天 也許只能說再見
能不能再次陪我熬夜
為你熬夜 幫你錄下你最愛的影片
一起熬夜 一起在網上廢話連篇
過了很多天 我們熬過多少夜
就讓我唱這一首歌
請陪我熬夜到明天
I think you guys ever listened this song right ?
It were released when i was a little girl still studyin' in primary school
Regardin' a story of a boy who missin' his beautiful girl but seperated at the end
This relationship was unmixed and i think it only probrably will happen to student ya?
( But i think...For students now wasn't "pure" like the past...))
This is the power of MUSIC
It may dot down your past events
It may hook up your memories
This is the magic of MUSIC
It may influenced your feelin'
That's why...
There's Lifeless without Music
* I think this song may playin' frequently in my lovely player on the comin' days...*
I almost forget this song
I was freakin' fall for this song
Here you are...
"熬夜" 詞曲唱by 陳穎見
就在最近這幾天
我總是發呆老半天
盤旋在腦海中不去的是
你的話語和難忘的笑臉
就在最近這幾天
離開學校的日子很空閒
我總是有事沒事就溫習過去
還有重看我們的照片
飛呀 時間爲何那麽快的不見
一起歡笑一起流淚的日子
將這幾年點綴成美麗的畫面
飛呀 我請月光灑在我的身邊
我講學習如何去思念
我將熬夜回味這幾年日記每一面
我曾經為你熬夜
只爲了做你的生日卡片
一起熬夜 一起準備明天的測驗
過了今天 也許只能說再見
能不能再次陪我熬夜
為你熬夜 幫你錄下你最愛的影片
一起熬夜 一起在網上廢話連篇
過了很多天 我們熬過多少夜
就讓我唱這一首歌
請陪我熬夜到明天
I think you guys ever listened this song right ?
It were released when i was a little girl still studyin' in primary school
Regardin' a story of a boy who missin' his beautiful girl but seperated at the end
This relationship was unmixed and i think it only probrably will happen to student ya?
( But i think...For students now wasn't "pure" like the past...))
This is the power of MUSIC
It may dot down your past events
It may hook up your memories
This is the magic of MUSIC
It may influenced your feelin'
That's why...
There's Lifeless without Music
* I think this song may playin' frequently in my lovely player on the comin' days...*

0 comments:
Post a Comment