What the prick...
I was fall sick today...
Might you understand those feelin' before fever ?
It's illness...
It's dizzy...
It was kept spinnin' of my head...
It's cold out of body but hot inside body...
It's was painful once you move up your body...
( My dearest mummy told me that was "tulang kena masuk angin"))
I would like to get some herbal tea ( Chinese traditional bitter tea )) at Pudu...
I miss the couple uncle & auntie who sellin' that... xD
They was funny...
But...
I forgot how to ride up there... xD
Heard from someone
That's fuckin' effective once you drank the shit
I don't want to take medical leave...
That's worthless...
And that was bored if stay home alone...
Prick...

2 comments:
take care la dude!xD
dont worry,ricky in da house,
hehe...
ill send someone to buy u that herbal medicine...
hope that u can recover very soon after u drink that herbal tea...
-XD-
p/s:i wanted to drink as well,but i dont like that pitty taste,and i dont want to taste it alone XD...
private-i
Post a Comment