A Fearfully HikinG

Date: 19th of July 2009
Venue : Saga Hilltop n' Hulu Langat ??
Objective : Hiking n' a little Adventure


Been 3 weeks I didn't hiking as that day
This time we found another rest station n' can for camping

Can barbeque some more...




I don't know what was boiling...




Did you see that ?
Wok, washbowl, axe n' so on...
I wonder how they move it to jungle ??






After taken rest...
We found another new road n' we decided to check it out to satisfy our curiosity

WTF
We can't even realize how devious is it n' how deep we been walked into
We kept follow the papers on land as mark
Until we saw a snake fallen down from a tree n' rolled down to the mountain
Ouchh !! Damn !!
We only realized there's no any weapon on our hands !!

So how ya ?
Luckily I insisted not to continuing n' turn back

Unfortunately, We're LOST !!!!!
A very EXPERIENCE for me
I almost nearly fainted because of my legs are farking tired with go up mountain
We assumed we reached Hulu Langat Highway...
I even asked my friend to call 999

Finally
Finally
FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We found the way out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PhewWWwWwwWWwwWWWwWWWww !!!!!!!!!!
I really let out a HUGE sigh at that moment !!!!!!!!
I MEANT IT !!!!

I wondered how brave I am... *^&*%^^$%%#
DON'T TRY ME AGAIN for second without any instruction !!

0 comments: