Date : 05th of July 2009
Time : 1440 noon
Location : Tsim Dong @ Pavilion & Asia Cafe @ Subang
Location : Tsim Dong @ Pavilion & Asia Cafe @ Subang
Objective : Primary classmates Gathering
Our last gathering were 3 years ago
Our last gathering were 3 years ago
Started from someone who uploaded our standard 6 photo at FB
So we decided to meet up before we forget each other. LOL
So we decided to meet up before we forget each other. LOL

This is Ah Lin Tan Chang LinWe usually called her "Fly" ("Wu ying")

AnywayEgg always my favourite ;D
He seems so hungry
The Apple Face
I forgot how we know which others
I forgot how we know which others
The rich who just moved to Puchong BK9
Surprised me bout his attendance
We usually called him "Kok Kok Kai" (Chicken))
The rich and a fan of photography too

Girls~~~~
(That's why I say I can't taking photo without fringe))

Boys~~~
Us Us ~~
The rich and a fan of photography too

Girls~~~~(That's why I say I can't taking photo without fringe))

Boys~~~
Us Us ~~The Camera boy wasn't professional
%$%$#%$
See ?
Year 2001
Can you poke which is me ?? LOL
%$%$#%$
See ?Year 2001
Can you poke which is me ?? LOL
We hooked up alot of the past
Yes
I did enjoyed the gathering
It was FUN ^^






2 comments:
感觉的你的日子很多姿多彩。。- -
哈哈哈!
LOL
wonderful life ??
don't think so ~~ LOL
Post a Comment