My First Day in In-House

What a day I've been waiting so long
Today was my first day that I became a student again
(A poor student~ :( )

It was a rainy day
An easy way to college by STAR LRT

As my expectation
There's not much people in my class which only 7 "pygmies"
Not that nervous as them said

No matter in everywhere
I'm always be the first one to speak with people

My senior's assignment



Colour Wheel
My 1st weekly assignment
We all wondered why got homework. LOL



The material I'm gonna buy
Those stuffs been missing in my house decade ago


I like this one :D




They are my classmates
I'm proud that I'm not the eldest one as Rodney said
Age 18 to 22
I'm just in between of 'em
XD


Victor n' Calvin




Xiao Min & Sweet



Kim Ho & Kah Meng


The population of my class is kinda "okay"
Why ?
Because my friend's class lagi gila
His semester only 2 students~ xD

0 comments: