Hiking, Saga > Cheras

Date : 28th of June 2009
Time : 0930 morning
Location : Saga Hilltop to Cheras Waterfall


As usual
I went to hiking again on last Sunday
Esther n' her coursemates joined us too
But some of 'em were given up on the half way

Left 6 of us as the last "Survivor"
We went to Cheras Waterfall and the journey was dang bumpy

The uncle SAVED me !!

While I was passing this silly slippery bole
Don't think that's a easy job for you to passing through this shit




Finally we FOUND the waterfall !!
We are on the top of the waterfall !!



Hardly to found such phenomenon in urban
A little rainbow :)




Let the water clean up my vexation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



RELAX~~~~~~



What a family day...
You see 'em
I like such scene... :D
Like no worries~



What a huge roots...
I assumed how many decade it been through...




After 30 minutes
We arrived the rest station of Saga Hilltop...
Dang tired and HUNGRY...
You can get it through my face...



We had our lunch at 1530 noon
Yes...
6 hours hiking without resting-well
But a good experienced for self :)

0 comments: