Rick
You'll like it '.'
My brother bought some toys with a BIG BOX n' threw it in front of me pc
The BIG BOX was break me down
I mumbled what was that
Tease !! It is Transformer.
My brother kept playing n' transforming it in front of me
Annoying !!
You'll like it '.'
My brother bought some toys with a BIG BOX n' threw it in front of me pc
The BIG BOX was break me down
I mumbled what was that
Tease !! It is Transformer.
My brother kept playing n' transforming it in front of me
Annoying !!
The most silly thing was what ?
He asked me to buy the biggest one n' play with him
Gosh...
I don't even pay RM10 for their movie
He asked me to buy the biggest one n' play with him
Gosh...
I don't even pay RM10 for their movie
+copy.jpg)
RM200+ for the three little armours
Gosh... = =

3 comments:
hey...RM10 is worth...check it out
wow..thts relaly nice lor
Ikan masin : LOL...better i watch at home~~
Rodney~~
yisssss ><
Post a Comment