Mini Concert ??

Mr. Alan told us about the examination of this level & the highest level...

They willin' to give us some trainin' such as basis of dancin' for our body language while singin' & basis of instrumental as well...
Boo my... There's unnecessary to do assignment but presentation is needed...
Historizontol of Music...
Again & again...
How long that I never do such thin' huh ?

Serious...
I'm quite lookin' for the Highest level test...
Highly expected...

You know what ?
6 of us as organizer to organize a mini concert...
We are handle everythin' about that...
YES...EVERYTHIN'...

Held in either 3 places:-
- Jaya One, Halo Cafe
- Jaya One, Palm Square
- Halo Forest, Dancin' Room

People may allow as our audience to catch up our mini concert...
We have to find out those creative idea for it...

I believe that should be a very funny & as a good experience in my life... ^^

4 comments:

+..УvoNие..+ said...

hey,may i go for the concert huh?
Give u support!Wakakakaka~xD

meow meow said...

我说你行你就行,不行就不行。啊哟 VERY EASY ,你行的啦······

Elynna Low said...

sound like very funny leh...

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Yvonne :
Sure u may~ xD
But still have a damn long time to wait huh~~ xD

Mimi :
As what u say~ xD Thanks what~

Ee Yee :
Yeah...
I hope can make it~ xD