X'mas...? Sigh...

Should I say out loud ??!!
Hell no shit !!
Hate my company so badly !!
The new memo has just released out & the last decision is...
I still have to workin' as usual on X'mas that day...
Oh my !!
My planned was amended... gone... canceled... & fallen...
What responses should I givin' ??
Think to the positive way ? - The double pay of the day salary ?
( HELL NO !! ))
Think to the negative way ? - I even can't hang out with my friends as our planned...
( CB !! ))
It makes me like to speak out rudely & loudly
PRICK... !

3 comments:

meow meow said...

不好意思,帮不上你忙。不要那么生气了,让自己开心点吧,有时做工就是会遇到些不如意的事,我想 X'mas 那天不会有太多人来的,countdown 玩迟点咯。我去新加坡时看看有什么特别礼物送给你。不要再伤心了······

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

no need arh mimi~
I just release out my feelin' ~
no worries~
適當的發洩是應該的~~
所以我發洩在自己的blog上^^
just enjoy ur holiday ^*^

meow meow said...

说的对,有时没什么地方可以发泄就只好走进自己的blog上咯······