Date : 18th of June 2009
Time : 1945 night
Location : Kl @ Berjaya Times Square
Girls... I bet you will love him once you'd watched this movie...
This is one of the effect called "Surveillance" in Mass Comm.
Location : Kl @ Berjaya Times Square
Girls... I bet you will love him once you'd watched this movie...
This is one of the effect called "Surveillance" in Mass Comm.

Oh my Oh my...
Why got such handsome guy surviving in this world but not around my side huh ??
Besides his face
I love the concept of the said movie
He is back to his teen aged
Besides his face
I love the concept of the said movie
He is back to his teen aged
He may changing his destiny but he didn't
He insisted of his family
He insisted of his family
He loves his family
If you got such chance to twist your way
Will you ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment