Date : 07th June 2009
Time : 0630 evening to 0945 night
Purpose : Shop around n' shopping
Location : Pavilion @ K.L
Coachfellow : Ebel Then
I wonder why people so rich that appears crowded at GUCCI
When can I get those stuff...
3 years later ?
Me n' her bought our desirous stuff
N' we were hungry like hell
Rolled to the restaurant below to having our dinner:-
Purpose : Shop around n' shopping
Location : Pavilion @ K.L
Coachfellow : Ebel Then
I wonder why people so rich that appears crowded at GUCCI
When can I get those stuff...
3 years later ?
Me n' her bought our desirous stuff
N' we were hungry like hell
Rolled to the restaurant below to having our dinner:-

Ebel with her kindred... ah hahaha!
That was not much dishes... ><
Ebel finding her braised egg



2 comments:
why never invite me go 1 ?
Ebel fetch me go 1
Post a Comment