Date : 20th of June 2009
Time : 1330 noon
Location : Taman Len Seng @ Kim Kee
Ya...Finally I got chance to makan chicken rice at Shuet Yee's daddy's stall


People called this as Sawi...?Shuet Yee's brother gave us too many...LOL


Location : Bangsar
Time : 1500 noon
"Juice" opening ceremony on that day too
There's crowded in front of the EDC's boutique "Juice"
We went to Abby's boutique, eitherMy last time saw her I think that was few years ago...
Hello Kitty always is she n' her daughter's favourite~lols
Those dolls... RM500++ for each... Faint...

She is winking just simply pull the rope of her back...I scare this kinda thing actually...
Location : Delicious @ Bangsar
Time : 1700 noon



Location : Pandan Indah
Time : 2000 night
That was my dinner...STEAMBOAT !!
I was just ate little...
caused by the food not suits my liking...LOL
That day was a tiring day...
0 comments:
Post a Comment