Date : 07 June 2009
Time : 0830 morning
Time : 0830 morning
Location : Saga Hilltop
Me, Louis n' Esther were went to Saga Hiltop for hiking this morning
We taken 1 an hour for this run
This was my first time hiking !! Kira Hebat Uish !!
A good experience for me. :D
Me, Louis n' Esther were went to Saga Hiltop for hiking this morning
We taken 1 an hour for this run
This was my first time hiking !! Kira Hebat Uish !!
A good experience for me. :D
That was so damn tiring n' I was sweating alot
Out of my expectation... Finally I knew how is the feel...
I assumed that Ebel mustn't join us. xD
Out of my expectation... Finally I knew how is the feel...
I assumed that Ebel mustn't join us. xD

Don't try to despise this little glacis...
Finally we've done the runUnlooked-for the top got such facility likes hula-hoop, stretched desk n' so on
But regretful that I didn't making capture for it
(N' what a coincidence that we met our primary school mate - Shuet Ting))
Next
Our breakfast time
Me n' her kept annoying our stomach was complain during hiking. xD
Ya...I felt this bowl of PAN MEE n' RED BEAN SOUP are so dang toothsome
I get a good experience
This is how I spent my Sunday morning

0 comments:
Post a Comment