Aku nii kena TAGGED by RICKY KHONG lagii
Nei Hou Yeh... !!
*****
-This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS...
type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words.
Don't think and don't go back and change.
Doesn't matter how random just type it!
Repost it for 10 of your LUCKY friends.
*****
1. Beer: It follows my mood
*****
-This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS...
type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words.
Don't think and don't go back and change.
Doesn't matter how random just type it!
Repost it for 10 of your LUCKY friends.
*****
1. Beer: It follows my mood
2. Food: I just ate TomYam PanMee
3. Relationships: My ship is empty
4. Crush: To my future
5. Power Rangers: I just played the game
6. Life: Challanging
7. The President: No comment
8. Yummy: I love potato
9. Car: I got but not belongs to me
10. Movie: I missed a lot
11. Halloween: Never celebrate
12. Sex: No comment
13. Religion:Buddhist
14. Hate: I hate cheating
15. Fear: Human
16. Marriage: What is marriage ?
17. Blondes: beautiful
18. Slippers: I love it :D
19. Shoes: Always easy to get it
20. Asians: Provide a tanned skin
21. Pass time: on net
22. One night stand: My friend always do it
23. My cell Phone: No $$ to get a new 1
24. Smoke: Tobacco
25. Fantasy: Jay's second album
26. College: I'm going in soon
27. High school Life: Rich bitch
28. Pyjamas: I more prefer poor shirt
29. Stars: Difficult to found in city nowadays
30. Center: No comment
31. Alcohol: Don't try me to get drunk again since I tried
32. The word love: No any definition
33. Friends: I got alot but not close
34. Money: I always need it
35. Heartache: When I stretching my waist
36. Time: Goes fast...
37. Divorce: Normal case nowadays
38. Dogs: I love it but hardly to get 1
39. Undies: Expensive
40. Parents: They are my everything
41. Babies: I like to tweak their cheek
42. Ex: Who ?
43. Song: I love Jay's songs
44. Color: Purple
45. Weddings: The free style 1
46. Pizza: Not my favourite
47. Hangout: Luxury 1
48. Rest: Under processing
49. Goal: When can achieve ?
50. Inspiration: Mac Book
The 10 LUCKY friends....
1. Esther Cheah
1. Esther Cheah
2. Ebel Then
3. Shuet Yee
4. Yvonne Chia
3. Shuet Yee
4. Yvonne Chia
5. Dark
6. Dash
7. Nickoman
8. Mimi Yap
9. Rodney Pak
10. Ee Yee Low

0 comments:
Post a Comment