Did I show you my new spectacles ?
The size is bigger than the previous 1
The size is bigger than the previous 1
The previous 1 even my eyes are bigger than the frame
Trust me...
I got lazy eyes which mean that only one eye needs to wears specs
I'm proud of self that the degree never increase much
That's deserve if I wear contact
LoL
Trust me...
I got lazy eyes which mean that only one eye needs to wears specs
I'm proud of self that the degree never increase much
That's deserve if I wear contact
LoL
+copy.jpg)

5 comments:
ar..
so cute~!
hahaha..kawaii nehhhh
i just LOL-ed when i see this
hahahaha
Nice black spec.. it looks funny with bigger frames.. lol
AH HAHA~~
my face looks smaller when wearing the big specs~~~
LOL
Nice specs till u wear it and close ur left eyes..ahahahahaha
Post a Comment