Untitled

Date : 19th of June 2009
Time : 1230 Noon
Location : KL, Berjaya Times Square

I went there for facial
N'
That day was Ebel's last day work for her company

Once we've done the facial
We rolled to lunch



Vivo - American Pizza
The last decision for our lovely lunch




Choosing choosing choosing~


Pizza pizza~~~~~~~



My favourite - Mushroom soup~~ >3

Fish Pasta

The food serving is not bad ;D


After lunch ?
We been lepak around for digest easier~~ LoL~~

*************************************************

Time : 2000 night
Location : Flying Chili @ Mid Valley

I'd Been invited to having dinner with 67 team

Flying Chili~As Wewe said "Fei Tin Lat Jiu"

My apple juice *o*



Tom Yam Soup > The spiciest one n' only with 2 big prawns



Elaine @ Nana , Wewe , Elson



Sambah fried with chicken



Elson's face always cannot make it..LOL



Rice pasted on the plate...



Fried egg with prawn


Janice @ Ying ...
Our leader of food



Fish cake



Wardy did mentioned: " The last piece of fish cake has eaten by Issac Too"



Camwhore hour~
Wewe v Elson
The weirdo[s]


Elaine Kumiko
The Nana with big ears



Wardy Yap
The one who always ignores my capturing



Issac Too
The pilgarlic media planner



Wewe Thean
The Nancy~



Janice Lee @ Ying
The talker



Elson Wong
The buffo

We did enjoyed our dinner although it is HOT !!



*************************************
Time : 2300 night
Location : Quan's Cafe @ Pandan Indah

Yum cha ~

The ice-cream I felt so weird~


Honeydew Milkshake


Lychee Ice
Been struggled many times "Lychee or Longan?"


Blue Island


Ice-cream creamy with cherry

The ending of the said ice-cream...Damn...
I surely growling If I were the waitress


That's my day

8 comments:

阿杯_面 said...

world is so small,
issac too is my senior from my high school~!!

Esther, 21 said...

alahhhh...x ajak pun XD

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

cupmee~
really ??
gosh...whishc high school did u studied ??
Gosh....

Esther...
that was so happening

meow meow said...

哇,好像真的很好吃···

阿杯_面 said...

S.M.confucian
and both of us from librarian board too~
ask him still remember lieh wei(my name) or not..
quite a good senior while still in confucian..

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Mimi~~ yaya~~quite nice of that ~~lols~~

CupMee~
he studied confucian also ?
how far is that from his house ??
hahass~~
we always bully him 1~~~lol
i will ask for u for sure~~~;)*

阿杯_面 said...

i dunnow how far was it,
but i still remember he walk to school de...

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

He stay at klang lama ohh... walkk???????

jiunguang@hotmail.com
u may him in msn~~ LOL